[vacuum coater] introduction of surface treatment coating for vacuum coater
1. Penetrating surface treatment coating
The basic principle of penetrating surface treatment coating is to use the resin with strong permeability as the base, cooperate with polar solvent and penetrant to make the coating have good performance and enhance the adhesion of the coating.
2. Stable surface treatment coating
The basic principle of stable surface treatment coating mainly depends on the reaction between the active raw materials in the coating and the active components in the rust layer. The active raw materials used are zinc oxide
Zinc phosphate, zinc chromate, barium chromate, organic nitrogen base chromate, calcium chromate, aluminum tripolyphosphate, some formulas also add sodium nitrite, it is also considered that it is necessary to add strontium chromate.
3. Conversion surface treatment coating
Precautions for vacuum coating machine
1. The equipment must be grounded reliably, and the conductivity of the grounding device shall be checked frequently.
2. Before heating the diffusion pump and oil booster pump, the cooling water must be connected, and the pump stops working. However, when the temperature inside the pump is lower than 80 ℃, the cooling water must not be cut off to prevent the pump core from burning.
3. When heating diffusion pump and oil booster pump, do not contact with atmosphere to avoid oxidation of pump oil.
Application of vacuum coating machine
1. Soft packaging of food industry: biscuits and baked goods, candy, coffee, tea, chocolate block, soup, high resistance diaphragm;
2. Decoration: gift packaging, trademark, hot stamping foil, holography, etc;
3. Various technologies and daily necessities: aluminized wire in textile industry, sunscreen film in construction and automobile industry, safety and anti-counterfeiting (holography), capacitor film, electrostatic shielding (cable and Electronics)